April 2011 Investment Status
My investment buddy and I chat on a daily basis (more or less) and every so often I would let him how how our respective portfolios are doing and how they are doing relative to the Market. After a good number of exchanges, I thought it would be a worthwhile exercise to track our daily performance and the performance of the Market. I saw several benefits to this:
- We can determine whether our portfolio is performing better or worst compared to the Market
- We can compare our perfomance since we have a slightly different investment strategy and perhaps one would perform better than the other
- We can put up pretty charts like mutual funds
So here it is. I will try to publish monthly status of my portfolio as well as quarterly summaries (and perhaps analysis; crossing my fingers).
| April |
| KAI | +5.25% |
| SP500 | +2.90% |
| DOW | +3.87% |
No comments:
Post a Comment